|AISG, ranked #1 on the 2014 Security Dealer & Integrator Fast50 list, is a rapidly growing national systems integration company that delivers innovative security and IT technologies to a variety of markets. We specialize in the design and deployment of open platform IP video surveillance systems, thermal imaging, access control, intrusion alarms, CCTV, 24/7 remote video monitoring and wireless technologies. Join our expanding team of seasoned professionals to service our national large existing and new customer base. AISG prides itself on exceeding customer expectations and providing a high-level of customer support in executing timely solutions for today’s security challenges.|
We are currently seeking qualified security technicians with a minimum of two to five years experience in installation, service, and repair of security systems.
- Experience with some of the following manufacturers: Ademco, Radionics/Bosch, Code Blue, S2 Access Control, Kantech , Keri, Avigilon, Vicon, GE, Pelco, Wavestore, AXIS, and more
- Must be able to drive company vehicle to perform duties at sites, provide documentation, complete reports of inventory and vehicle usage, and maintain a good driving record
- Ability to lift 50-plus pounds unassisted, use standard electrical and hand tools, perform work on ladders up to 14 feet and on lifts up to 40 feet
- Maintain accurate records of all work performed, material used, and communicate any problem encountered or identified with security system
- Onsite maintenance and/or access control installations, replacement of peripheral devices such as card access and CCTV systems
- Adhere to safety standards and local and national codes with a high degree of regard to employee and subcontractor safety
- Expected travel time for this position is approximately 90%, with long term projects
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software problems on alarm system equipment
- Must be able to work in extreme weather conditions
- Perform all other related tasks as required
- Flexible schedule, some travel required
- Knowledge of fiber optic splicing
- Knowledge of NEC standards
Desired Skills & Experience
Education, Training, and Experience
- Superior customer service skills along with excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum OSHA 10 certification required
- Alarm license preferred
Experience: Entry-Mid level
Industries: Security and Investigations
American Integrated Security Group commits to hiring returning veterans.
AISG offers a competitive salary, full benefits package, paid vacation, and holidays. A company vehicle and cell phone will be provided.
All offers are contingent upon a background check and drug screening. Candidates must have a valid driver’s license.
AISG is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
To apply for this position please forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org