Sales Representative – Phoenix, Arizona Area
AISG, ranked #1 on the 2014 Security Dealer & Integrator Fast50 list, is a rapidly growing national systems integration company that delivers innovative security and IT technologies to a variety of markets. We specialize in the design and deployment of open platform IP video surveillance systems, thermal imaging, access control, intrusion alarms, CCTV, 24/7 remote video monitoring, and wireless technologies. Join our expanding team of seasoned professionals to service our large existing and new national customer base. AISG prides itself on exceeding customer expectations and providing a high-level of customer support in executing timely solutions for today’s security challenges. We have committed ourselves to providing absolute value to our clients across the country.
We are currently seeking a Sales Representative in the greater Phoenix, Arizona area to work with local clients to solve critical security issues in their day to day business. The candidate will have a proven sales track record. The Representative will establish and achieve revenue targets from new accounts within established pricing and margin guidelines and company profit objectives in support of the company wide goals.
- Establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales leads
- Recommend and upgrade our existing client accounts and services based upon their needs
- Understand products, services, pricing, methods, and history of AISG security services and market them accordingly
- Build rapport with customers and provide them solutions that are relevant to their needs
- Utilize software (Salesforce) to manage your appointments, status of each job and monthly sales progress
- Schedule appointments with customers and present yourself in a professional and timely manner
- Visits potential customers to prospect for new business
- Gathers market and customer information
- Work independently to produce leads and generate revenue
- Work from local office – minimal travel required
- Follow up on new leads, current jobs, and referrals
- Establish and implement own unique sales and marketing plan that delivers a high number of jobs sold
- Develops a growing understanding of our technology and products and keeping current with industry developments
- Reports on sales progress to management by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis
- Work as part of the AISG nationwide sales team
DESIRED SKILLS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business. Minimum three years experience of business to business selling
- Security sales experience preferred
- Knowledge of CCTV, access control, alarm, and IP surveillance systems preferred
- Solid sales track record
- Proven ability to generate business through a variety of sources (company leads, self-generated leads, etc.)
- Effective communicator and planner, organized, structured, results driven. Must be able to successfully negotiate the terms of an agreement and be able to close sales
Experience: Entry-Mid level
Industries: Security and Investigations
American Integrated Security Group commits to hiring returning veterans.
All offers are contingent on a background check and drug screening.
AISG offers a competitive salary, full benefits package, paid vacation, and holidays.
AISG is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Diversity employer.
To apply for this position please forward Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org